These tips will aid you to develop the ideal wine storage [ที่ เก็บ ไวน์, which is the term in Thai] for your collection.
- Store at the best temperature level
The optimum wine storage space temperature is around 13ºC. Yet in practice, many wines have various demands. For instance, merlot needs to be stored at 12-19˚C while sparkling wine requires cooler temperature level areas.
Nevertheless, no white wine needs to be permitted to freeze or warm above 20°C. Keeping it for the future rules out any kind of sort of kitchen countertop wine rack or your regular fridge.
Plus, way too many temperature level variations can destroy your wine. So, avoid taking it out of storage space frequently to permit it to stay at a constant temperature level.
- Utilize a wine fridge, not a routine refrigerator
Conditions in your kitchen area fridge are not optimal for long-term wine storage space for the following factors:
- It maintains temperatures near or below 4°C. This will freeze your wine and avoid it from maturing well.
- Once frozen, the wine can begin to push out the cork, subjecting it to oxygen.
- Moisture degrees in a fridge are extremely low, as well as can change numerous degrees over the course of a day.
- Direct exposure to food and various other drinks can cause cross-contamination from odors. If you want to save wine for long periods, you require to buy a wine fridge. It preserves consistent moisture levels, as well as a constant temperature level of 10-15˚C.
- Store the bottles flat
Store your corked containers horizontally to maintain the corks moistly. This will likewise protect against oxygen from getting into the bottle.
If you have a huge collection, straight wine owners will additionally conserve you a lot of storage space!
Nonetheless, if your container caps are comprised of plastic or metal, you may keep them as you desire to.
To contact a storage service [รับฝากของ, which is the term in Thai], please visit the link.